What do we do?
Moonshot Collaborative has created a community of thousands of shoppers looking for products like yours. Using our state-of-the-art software, we can find out which consumers are the most hungry for products like yours and how your customers will feel about your new product, packaging, and much more!
We can help you:
- Identify which shoppers are most excited about your products, so you can target more efficiently and save money and time
- Test new product or flavor concepts
- Test branding, logo, or packaging design (and even compare between two or more versions)
- Test messaging and advertising
- Track how customers are feeling about your business over time so you can be proactive about correcting course
- Optimize your pricing
- Perform competitive analysis
- Understand what motivates customers to buy products like yours
So who ARE these thousands of shoppers?
They represent a wide range of American consumers across all ages, genders, income levels, and more — and 100% of them have purchased a plant-based product in the last 90 days. They include:
- Vegans and vegetarians
- Semi-vegetarians and part-time vegetarians
- Active meat and animal product reducers
- Consumers of specific plant-based brands
- “Cruelty-free” and “humane” consumers
- Animal, environmental, and health advocates
How well do we really know these consumers? From the laundry list of demographics to what they crave in the checkout line, we have taken the time to get to know these shoppers and make sure they are the right fit for you.
Here is just a snippet of what we know about them:
- Recent and intended plant-based purchases
- Motivations for choosing plant-based products
- Where and how often they shop for food
- Current dietary habits and identity
- Personal consumption trends for meat, dairy, and eggs
- Attitudes on the environment, health, and animal welfare
- Age and gender
- Income and education
- Ethnic and Latinx identification
- Geographic location
- Relationship status and family composition
- And more than 40 other unique profile variables